Re: How to handle focus for treeview cells?

I found this function in GTK doc:

void gtk_cell_area_add_focus_sibling(GtkCellArea *area,
                                     GtkCellRenderer *renderer,
                                     GtkCellRenderer *sibling);

Adds sibling to renderer's focusable area, focus will be drawn around
renderer and all of its siblings if renderer can focus for a given row.

Events handled by focus siblings can also activate the given focusable
renderer.

That is exactly what I am looking for. But it is implemented for
GtkCellArea only, but for GtkTreeView.

The questing is do developers plan to implement same focus handling for
GtkTreeView as well?

--
Andrew E. Makeev <andrew solvo ru>
Solvo Logistic