Re: Timer start registration breaks the gtk_main()

On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 11:48:38PM -0700, ikorot earthlink net wrote:
> Lex,

To make that finally clear, thats why the signal functions pass a data
pointer.  So to use C++ you can always either pass the object into the
static function:

	class CFrame {
		static gboolean ReadData(CFrame* me);
	/* ... */

or I would prefer to leave the C++ alone and write a small wrapper

	frame_ReadData(CFrame* f) { return f->ReadData(); }
	/* ... */