What are those messages about?

Hi, ALL,
I'm getting those messages running GTK+ based app:

/usr/share/themes/Clearlooks/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:46: Clearlooks configuration option "menuitemstyle" is not supported and will be ignored

/usr/share/themes/Clearlooks/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:47: Clearlooks configuration option "listviewitemstyle" is not supported and will be ignored

/usr/share/themes/Clearlooks/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:48: Clearlooks configuration option "progressbarstyle" is not supported and will be ignored

How do I fix those messages (meaning disable them)?

Thank you.