Re: Is there a way to configure GTK word boundaries?

I posted the same question a few days ago...its strange that nobody seems to know. This would be a great thing to put in the faqs because it has been asked a lot the last ten years (from what I can tell on Google).

If you figure it out please post back! I looked through the source code some and did not see anything obvious. Later on the summer I plan on trying to roll up my sleeves and figure it out. I really want to have underscores be recognized as part of the word for my project.

-Jeff