Re: FGimpMovie project

--- On Sat, 6/11/11, Fabio Gonzalez <fabiojosue gmail com> wrote:

From: Fabio Gonzalez <fabiojosue gmail com>
Subject: FGimpMovie project
To: "gtk-list" <gtk-list gnome org>, "gimp-developer" <gimp-developer lists xcf berkeley edu>, bf-committers blender org
Date: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 1:27 PM

I send this message, If you have not received the previous.

I want to develop a powerfull video editor based on Gimp and I need more developers, if you wish join contact me fabiojosue gmail com, I've done part of intern field of keyframes.

If you wish look the source use:
svn co http://fgimpmovie.sf.net/svnroot/fgimpmovie/
and if you not want to contribute where I find developers???

You know as is the plugin support of Gimp??? I wish implement this support.
my email is: fabiojosue gmail com

http://fgimpmovie.sf.net
FGimpMovie
svn co http://fgimpmovie.sf.net/svnroot/fgimpmovie/