Re: Is it possible to display an icon and text in a GtkComboBox ?

Hello Lothar,

Tuesday, July 19, 2011, 6:19:43 AM, you wrote:

LS> Hello Gtk-list,

LS> I need to display an icon followed by text like for example a file type icon
LS> and a file name. But i can't find a way to setup cell renderers for the GtkTreeModel i use.

Okay i need to RTFM, it implements GtkCellLayout.

But something else, how can i catch the popup of the window and
populate the list box on demand? The "popup" is just a key binding
signal and fires even if the popup is visible and Alt+Down is pressed.

--
Best regards,
 Lothar                            mailto:llothar web de