Re: How to make a strikethrough font?

> It is called a "dialog" in MSVC resource editor.

I assume that means your platform is windows??

>>How?
>
> What do you mean? I'm going to use a DC to put the text on.

Thats what I've been asking.

If you are using Pango for your text, then you will use layouts to set
out the text, set attributes like strikethrough and set the font
description. Then use something like pango_win32_render_layout() to
draw to the dc.

See http://library.gnome.org/devel/pango/stable/pango-Layout-Objects.html

Cheers
Lex

> Or just type some text in a text control.
>
> Thank you.

PS Please keep your replies on the list, not to me