Re: How to make a strikethrough font?

Hi,

-----Original Message-----

I need to implement a font property page  similar to windows one.
It will have bold, italic, underline and strikethrough functionality.

Which mean that if originally font is created to display without
everything, when user selects an option, font in the preview has
to change.

And then when user hits "Apply" and/or "OK" this font needs to be used
to type the text or applied to selection.

On Windows, I can change the LOGFONT member and re-create the font.
But it doesn't work like this on GTK+.

I also looked at GtkTextView, but didn't see anything related to the
font specification.

Thank you.