Re: How to make a strikethrough font?

Antono,

-----Original Message-----

Basically what I'm looking for is have a dialog with the checkbox.
When the user select the checkbox the font selected will be swtched between
strikethrough and regular.

AFAICT, you are referring to pango_attr_strikethrough_new().
But how do I go from the pango_font_description_new() to the function above?
Or I am wrong and you refer to another function?