Re: Merging libstarred into GTK+?

hi;

On 15 December 2011 12:32, Mathias Hasselmann <mathias hasselmann gmx de> wrote:
> Just released libstarred 1.0 - http://gitorious.org/libstarred
>
> It provides a widget and a cell renderer for doing editable five-star
> ratings, but also starred favorites. You configure it to your needs.

looks cool; it might be worth pushing it to libegg for the time being
— I'm not entirely sure it's going to be heavily used across the
board.

direct inclusion in gtk+ depends on talking to the people in
#gnome-design and see if their mockups have this shared UI element.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.name