Re: Re: GdkEventKey and GdkEvent problems

On (06:57 26/04/11), Paul Davis <paul linuxaudiosystems com> put forth the proposition:
On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 2:45 AM, David Woodfall <dave dawoodfall net> wrote:
I'm trying to patch ekiga to use the Return key to dial. Presently it
only accepts mouse clicks. I first tried GdkEventKey and then GdkEvent
but neither seem to work. Here's the code:

not enough code. you didn't say which event signal you're connecting this too.

I'm not really sure what I'm looking for since I'm totally new to gtk.
This is the calling line:

g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT (self->priv->tree_view), "event-after",
                    G_CALLBACK (on_view_event_after), self);

What else am I looking for?