Re: Context Menu for GtkTreeView without losing the selection?

1. Connect your "button-press-event" signal handler "before" default gtk
callback
2. Return TRUE from your callback when you decided that popup menu
should appear - this will prevent selection changing

To get menu at clicking on the header you should connect to
button-press-event for header widget. For default widget you could
get_button() for GtkTreeViewColumn, either pack your own widget and
connect signal handler to it.

--
Andrew E. Makeev <andrew solvo ru>
Solvo Logistic