Embeddable javascript for glib/gtk applications?

Hello!

I wanted to embed javascript into a gtk+ application. I first thought
I would use gjs, but it seems that gjs loads automatically all the
bindings throught the Gobject Introspection. But I don't want it for
security reasons. I want that the javascript programm would be
restricted to only couple of function provided.

Is there any library that would fit into glib/gobject style of
programming? Or is there any "wrapper" e.g. around SpiderMonkey that
would be installable as separate library?

Thanks!