query for tweaking the style of GtkScrolledWindow

Hello people,

I want to remove the box drawn outside the child of a GtkScrolled Window.
I've already  searched the Internet about this a lot but there seems to be no documentation of it. I've also tried setting the GtkShadowType to NONE, but found out that it's just about the shadow type around the box I want to remove and GTK_SHADOW_NONE is not my answer.

Can you please give me a pointer by which i should try? Or am I missing something?

Thanks a lot for your time.

Regards,

Debmalya Sinha

Research Scientist,