Re: Last supported version of GTK+ for Win9x/ME

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:02:20 +0100, carlo.bramix wrote:

> what are the last and latest versions of GLib, ATK, Pango, GTK+ that support Windows 98 and Windows ME?
> At download page at GTK+ site there is written: "Long obsolete versions of GTK+ did run on Win9x and NT 4, too."
> What about adding a little more detailed informations, like "For those platforms, last and latest supported versions of the packages are: ... etc ..."?
> Thank you very much.

Latest version of GTK+ that runs on Win98/ME is 2.6.10. GLib dropped
support sometime later, but I don't know when. Windows 95 support was
dropped earlier than that (but again, I don't remember when).

This might be helpful: <http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/old.html#gtkold>

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >