Bug-like behaviour when updating the step size of a GtkSpinButton

Hi,

I'm wondering whether this is a bug. When the step and page size of a GtkSpinButton are updated from the program, the subsequent value changes utilizing those increments are not consistent:

1. The value is changed by the correct amount (the newly set step) when using the GUI arrows or the mouse scroll wheel.
2. If keyboard arrows are used, the FIRST change is wrong (uses the old step) and all of the following changes are correct.
3. If Page Up or Page Down keyboard keys are used, the changes are correct.
4. If the value is changed using the methods from (1.), and afterwards - form (2.) the value is updated correctly at first, but then again the FIRST change by keyboard arrows is wrong (uses the old step).

This happens on WindowsXP (GTK v2.16.2) and Ubuntu 9.10 (GTK v2.18.3)

I've devised a 84-line long program that demonstrates this effect, but I'm not sure if it were appropriate to post here as plain text. Should I post it?

Maybe I'm doing something wrong altogether? Maybe this is a known bug?

solarsd