Simple way to list keys & values of a GHashTable object?

Greetings:
   I'm a GTK neophyte working with Objective-C/C.

I came across a GHashTable object that I want to decipher.

I would like to do a printf() of the keys and/or values of this particular GHashTable object.

This particular GHashTable is very small and I'm not interested in efficiency; just simplicity.

In ObjC, one can merely do a [NSDictionary allKeys] & [NSDictionary allValues] and be done with it.

What is the simplest way to do this?

Regards,
Ric.