RE: GTK progressbar call on XRenderComposite
- From: Jonathan Morton <jonathan morton movial com>
- To: "Huang, FrankR" <FrankR Huang amd com>
- Cc: xorg-devel lists x org, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: RE: GTK progressbar call on XRenderComposite
- Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 11:17:21 +0300
On Fri, 2010-05-21 at 15:51 +0800, Huang, FrankR wrote:
> Ok. The test is huge for the format. The whole format number(nformats)
> is 16, that includes a8r8g8b8,x8r8g8b8,a8,r5g6b5...x2b10g10r10. I
> think your suggest's format is used often. So I will point these
> format to tests. And maybe use one color. And test
> blend,composite,cacompoiste with Src(Dst,Over,Clear)...
> I'll go on:)
I would leave out "cacomposite" and test "repeat" instead.
Indeed, test only one thing from each category at first, get those
right, and then expand.
From: Jonathan Morton
jonathan morton movial com
] [Thread Prev