Re: Installation Problem

While I don't have it set up with Eclipse (Or any IDE, actually), I've successfully set up GTK on Windows (7) and use it as my main OS for my development. What problems have you had that are making you unable to get it working? And are you deciding between cygwin and MinGW?

--
Nader Morshed <morshed nader gmail com>