problem with compiling different C files with a global structure

Hello,

Though this might not be the place for this type of query, this problem I'm giving here is a simplest scale version of a problem when I am trying to split up a large gtk source code of mine.

I'm trying to compile a program with 3 diff C files.
main.c
call.c
global.c

I want to declare a global structure variable and assign a value to it's content in main.c
then I  will call another function (declared at call.c ) to print the global variable.

I have a structure definition in global.c which I have declared as extern in the common header file head.h through another header file global.h

Program is not compiling.

Am I missing some points here?

--
Regards,