Re: gtk_toggle_button_get_active() error in clicked event?

Hi.

I quickly glimpsed at your code and now I see where you're having
troubles. When you click unselected radio button, your
GtkButton::clicked signal handler is called twice: first time signal
is emitted in order to deselect currently active radio button and
second time signal is emitted to select new radio button.

You need to keep in mind that GtkButton::clicked signal is an action
signal, which means that it can be emitted by application without
button being actually pressed.

Tadej

--
Tadej Borovšak