regarding gtk and x11 componenets

Hi

This is  shruthi here .. I am doing my MTech … I am doing my final year project in Philips innovation campus tumkur..

I am trying to build gtk-directfb on phoneme ….

I installed gtk2.17 on directfb … now I am trying to build gtk on phoneme …

I se some of the native files such as GComponentpeer.c and GFramePeer.c contains some x11 components I don’t want to use x11 in my project how to replace these with similar functions of gtk ……

I hope u would help me in this …..