New On-screen keyboard developer needed

Hi all,

I'm looking for developer to create new on-screen keyboard with Input Method Editor. Similar to those available on mobile devices. Currently I'm using matchbox-keyboard but for my purpose I guess it's worth start from scratch.

Features:
- configurable keyboard layout
- ability to switch among several layouts (using one of keyboard's key and also using kind of API)
- precise size of keys and space calculation (pixel resolution)
- key labels as a text and pixmap (for backspace, layout switch etc.) as well
- configurable font for key labels (for each key - so maybe pixmaps are not really needed for labels)
- dual labeled keys (default and with shift modifier) - "nice to have" feature
- simple configurable look (colors of keys during all various states, shadows, background, gradients etc.)
- chinese/korean/japanese language and arabic (RTL) language support
- integrated(?) IME (can't use ibus because of python)
- the keyboard will be probably rendered using cairo thus I need some speed optimization (offscreen pre-rendering etc.)

Unfortunately it quite urgent (1-2 months).

If you are interested drop me a private mail, please.
Thanks a lot.
Jaroslav