Re: Build GTK with Windows SDK or Visual Studio tools

Fabien Bernede <bernedef gmail com> writes:

> Hello, how can I build GTK (itself) with Windows SDK (cl, nmake) ?
AFAIKT thre are MSVC projects in the windos subdirectory. I can not
remember when I used them but with them it was possible to compile alls
this stuff on windows.

Regards
Friedrich

--
Q-Software Solutions GmbH; Sitz: Bruchsal; Registergericht: Mannheim
Registriernummer: HRB232138; Geschaeftsfuehrer: Friedrich Dominicus