Problems with accelerators.

I have some problems with accelerators. What do I need to do make an action fire when I press the * symbol? If I use for accelerator the GDK_asterisk define then the action is fired only when I press shift+8. I want it to fire when I press the * symbol in the numpad TOO. The same goes for /,+,- . What do I need to do to achieve this? Are there special "define"s in gdk/gdkkeysyms.h?

Also what defines should I use for these symbols: ^(shift+6), | (pipe)?

Το email σας και πολλά ακόμα εν κινήσει. Αποκτήστε δωρεάν το Windows Live Hotmail. Εγγραφείτε τώρα.