Re: Layout Manager
- From: Emeka <emekamicro gmail com>
- To: Ian Liu Rodrigues <ian liu88 gmail com>
- Cc: Gnome List <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Layout Manager
- Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 16:25:36 +0100
Pointer to Oscar's advice.
On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 4:02 PM, Ian Liu Rodrigues <ian liu88 gmail com>
On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 8:39 AM, Emeka <emekamicro gmail com>
Sorry, I am a new bee here. What I wanted to know is this. Is it only with Glade/GtkBuilder one could be able to layout components?
Glade is the only one I know. You should follow Oscars advice, take a time to read the Gtk tutorial.
You can also learn from the gtk-demo program, available in the package "gtk2.0-examples" from Ubuntu repository.
] [Thread Prev