pass gtk shortcuts to the application

Hello,

I have the problem, that some keyboard shortcuts like F10 and <shift><ctrl>u are consumed by gtk and are not passed to the application. In my case this conflicts with the default shortcuts of eclipse.
To be able to use F10 within eclipse on Kubuntu I found
	gtk-menu-bar-accel = ""
and now F10 works.

But I am struggling with <shift><ctrl>u. I tried something like

binding "liberate-shortcut"
{
 unbind "<shift><ctrl>u"
}
class "GtkWidget" binding "liberate-shortcut"

but the unicode input still pops up.

Is there a similar way to "liberate" <shift><ctrl>u like there is with F10?

Best regards
 Thomas