Re: Does GTK leak memory

> Hello Paul,
>
> Thursday, June 3, 2010, 4:22:44 AM, you wrote:
>
> PD> On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 4:36 PM, Lothar Scholz <llothar web de> wrote:
>
> >> And a tool that just dumps me which objects are still alive would be
> >> very helpfull too. MacOSX and MFC have features like this. Maybe GTK
> >> is really just another toy?
>
> PD> and to think that i was trying to save you time and effort. here
> PD> endeth the "help".  go play with the big boys and leave us alone with
> PD> our toys.
>
> Looks like you are a cool arrogant nerd who can't handle serious
> critics. You should congratulate to anyone who gives constructive ideas.

In my uninterested opinion, they were significantly more reasonable
than you.  You were being a dick.  If saying "Maybe this is really
just another toy?" and "You are just GTK fanboys who don't see the
problems!" to people who are trying to explain things to you are your
idea of serious crticism and constructive ideas, maybe you're really
just an idiot.

> But it seems that you and Emmanuele are just GTK fanboys who
> don't see the problems.

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/