Re: Re[4]: Does GTK leak memory

Greetings,

LS >>> By the way, is there any way to find out what the reference count of
LS >>> an object is?
LS > Experimental printf statements to dump ref counter values are good to
LS > understand which API function is adding a reference and which takes
LS > ownership.

G_OBJECT(gtk_widget)->ref_count

LS > And a tool that just dumps me which objects are still alive would be
LS > very helpfull too. MacOSX and MFC have features like this. Maybe GTK
Ls > is really just another toy?

GObject Refcount debugger: http://refdbg.sourceforge.net/

Regards,
Ankur