Re: about enabling DnD on Eventbox

Anybody?

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Debmalya Sinha <sunnywizard gmail com> wrote:

Hello all,

Actually, I have an icon constructed with an image and a label, each packed inside two separate Eventbox.

I was writing code for capturing DnD signals on the eventboxes but it was not working. I tried altering the GDK event mask to GDK_ALL_EVENTS_MASK but in vain.
Then I set the eventbox below the child by gtk_event_box_set_above_child(). Now, the image and the label is accepting the DnD event signals but the new problem is, the "button_press_event" on the eventboxes are not working which is crucial to my application.

In this situation, the only solution is to enable DnD capabilities on the GtkEventboxes.

I've already searched for the solution at internet but in vain.

Am I missing  a point here?
I'll be obliged to have any pointer towards it.

--
Regards,

Debmalya Sinha

Research Scientist,