Re: GtkAllocation accessor

Hi.

> OK - you did see my constructor example, no? It would be cleaner the other
> way, wouldn't it?

I'm not a GTK+ developer and cannot speak for them, but having
consistent API is far more important to me than having some parts of
the code being brief.

Also, if you think about what this function does exactly, you'll
notice that there is no way you can achieve this using your
suggestion. The function's purpose is: "Fill my GtkAllocation struct
with values from widget's allocation". This gives you a copy of values
(as I speculated in my first reply and Emmanuele confirmed it not long
ago).

Tadej

--
Tadej Borovšak