Re: icons property of GtkScaleButton

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 5:58 PM, John Williams <asb1231 gmail com> wrote:
> Sorry for the late response.
>
> Why the convenience getter for this property isn't provided?

What would be the purpose of calling gtk_scale_button_get_icons() ?

I'm not saying there definitely is no purpose, I just cant think of any
use case that would justify that api off hand.

If you have a specific need for it maybe you can share that with
us or file a bug for it's inclusion.

Cheers,
         -Tristan