Re: fetch and display data in the form of a table

Hi,

Thanks..
I tried the gtkclist and it worked well..

In clist I am setting the features of each column seperately,
for example :

gtk_clist_set_column_width(clist, 0 , 150 );

here the width for column 0 only will get set. Is it possible to set
the features of all columns at once?

-nkat