Re: Nesting gtk_main ?

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 11:36 PM, Matthew Bucknall <matt mattbucknall com> wrote:
Modal dialog boxes etc.
Yes thats right ! but later gtk_main blocks the former which is not what i want

Assuming i have two different windows window1 and window2

can the events or signals on each of them be processed concurrently with two gtk_main( one for window1 and other for window2) being isolated under their own GMainContexts (maybe in two threads) ?

Thanks in advance !