Gtk+ Property Grid

Hello all,
I have developed a Property Grid for Gtk+ in C which implements CellLayout and functions in the same way as the TreeView by using the MVC design. Since the property grid generally deals with multiple data types in a single column I also implemented a small PropertyStore which subclasses TreeStore and adds the necessary columns to function as well as a generic value column which can take any data type.

Currently the code is heavily commented but no documentation, tutorials or examples exist. I plan to get around it at some point and I apologize if the class usage isn't clear, I tried to follow the Gtk+ API style as much as possible.

The project is hosted at:
http://code.google.com/p/gtkpropertygrid/

Cheers,
Goran