Shadows in

I've noticed lately that calling gtk_scrolled_window_set_shadow_type()
with GTK_SHADOW_NONE doesn't seem to have any effect [the shadow border
is still drawn].

But, getting the child of the GtkScrolledWindow, casting it to the
GtkViewport (yes, was created using the _add_with_viewport()
convenience), and then calling gtk_viewport_set_shadow_type() with NONE
*does* work.

Anyone else encountered this? Is it deliberate? My understanding was
that GtkScrolledWindow would "pass through" the shadow type setting, but
reading the respective .c files makes me wonder.

AfC
Sydney