GtkTreeView

Hi

I have some questions about tree view that i could not find the answer
googling.

First, how can I select all items of an tree view?
Second, how can I select the last item of an tree view?
How to delete an column?
How to get number of items inside the tree view

and how to add an scrollbar to tree view. i use this code

GtkWidget * LISTVIEW_CREATE( GObject* hBox, int iLeft, int iTop, int
iRight  ,  int iBottom ) // My hBox is an GtkFixed Object which is packed
inside  an  gtk_vbox_new
{
   GtkWidget * hCtrl = gtk_tree_view_new();
   GtkFixed * box = getFixedBox( hBox );
   GtkWidget * hCtrl1 = gtk_scrolled_window_new( NULL, NULL );
   if ( box ) {
      gtk_box_pack_end( GTK_BOX( box ), hCtrl, FALSE, FALSE, 0 );
      gtk_fixed_put( box, hCtrl1, iLeft, iTop );
   }
   gtk_widget_set_size_request( hCtrl,iRight,iBottom  );
   gtk_scrolled_window_set_shadow_type( (GtkScrolledWindow*) hCtrl1,
GTK_SHADOW_ETCHED_IN );
   gtk_scrolled_window_set_policy( (GtkScrolledWindow*) hCtrl1,
GTK_POLICY_NEVER, GTK_POLICY_AUTOMATIC );
   gtk_container_add(GTK_CONTAINER(hCtrl1),hCtrl);
 return hCtrl ;
}

I´m getting an warning becouse i cannot cast an gtkFixed to an gtk box

Regards and thanks in advance
Luiz