problem with gtk+ apps in kde 4.5 tray.

Hello.
I have recently compiled and installed the new kde 4.5 and I have problem with gtk+ apps which has icons in system tray (gtkstatusicon).
When icon appears in tray there appears also small window. When I close gtk+ app window disappears.
Here is image with this windows:
http://img198.imageshack.us/i/zrzutekranu1h.png/
It has a image of systemtray (I think it is image, because I can't do anything inside this window).

When I try to hide this icon (kde has option to hide icon in system try if we don't want to see it) i get this error:

Gdk-WARNING **: GdkWindow 0x3e0002b unexpectedly destroyed at /usr/bin/net_applet line 259.

Some libs installed on my system:
libgtk+2.0_0-2.18.9-1.2xos4.0
libgtk+-x11-2.0_0-2.18.9-1.2xos4.0
libgtk+1.2-1.2.10-50xos2009.1
libgtk+2.0_0-devel-2.18.9-1.2xos4.0
gtk+2.0-2.18.9-1.2xos4.0

Maybe you can help me and direct me where problem lies (gtk+ or kde 4.5) ?

Kind regards.
Morgoth.
Thanks in advance.