Re: segfault using GSlice

On Fri, 2010-04-02 at 14:08 +0200, Tadej Borovšak wrote:
> Hi.
>
> > Full backtrace at the end, but I don't think it adds much, except that
> > the app is multi-threaded.
>
> This is a wild guess, but is GLib's multithread support properly
> initialized with g_thread_init()?

Sorry, should've mentioned, the opensync library does indeed use
g_thread_init() in a number of places, all of which correctly use
g_thread_supported() to protect the call.

I've even tried adding this as the very first executed statement in
main(), same result. Is this what would be expected to happen if
g_thread_init() was called more than once ?

Ta
Mark