Embedding Netscape Plugin GtkWindow

Hi All,

I am pretty new to Gtk and have started working on a project to embed the Flash Netscape Plugin into a GtkWindow.  Using XEmbed all works fine and I am able to display a SWF in a GtkWindow.  The problem comes when I want to embed the movie within the GtkWindow.  If I specify to embed the plugin using the "wmode" parameter I am then supposed to supply a Drawable to the plugin to draw in, this is where I am stuck.  Does anyone know if this is even possible and how I may go around getting it to work?

--
Kind regards
Andy

AllBabel Software