[GObjectInstrospection] How to tell scanner the default invoker

I'm working on Bug #585351, but the first path modify some virtual methods in some GObjects, breaking the ABI for 4.x series, then I need to know how tell the scanner how to find the default invoker for a virtual method. The message from the scanner is, pj:

warning: Interface 'DataModel' virtual function 'i_get_n_rows' has no known invoker

libgda/gda-data-model.c

defines for the GdaDataModel object virtual methods with an "i_" prefix, and the scanner trys to find a gda_data_model_i_get_n_rows function as a default invoker, but the correct function's name is gda_data_model_get_n_rows. My first try modify the virtual method from 'i_get_n_rows' to 'get_n_rows', this works but breaks ABI in LibGDA 4.x series then is rejected for now.

Then how modify or add this methods to the gir file?

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (en trámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)