GTK:ERROR

Hello guys,

I'm writing here because I don't know where tell this issue. I'm writing an app using pygtk and after calling the run method of a gtk.Dialog, I get the following error:

Gtk:ERROR:/build/buildd/gtk+2.
0-2.16.1/gtk/gtkcontainer.c:2717:IA__gtk_container_propagate_expose: assertion failed: (child->parent == GTK_WIDGET (container))
Cancelado

I don't remember if I updated my gtk version, but I suppose I did and it's the reason because I'm getting the error listed above, maybe a bug? I've read the same issue happen  Google Chromium.

Greetings.