Re: Status of GTK+ on Mac OS X?
- From: Javier Jardón <javierjc1982 gmail com>
- To: John Pye <john curioussymbols com>
- Cc: gtk-list gnome org, Paul Davis <paul linuxaudiosystems com>
- Subject: Re: Status of GTK+ on Mac OS X?
- Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 15:26:25 +0200
2009/9/2 John Pye <john curioussymbols com>:
> Is there a buildbot somewhere running continuous integration testing of
> GTK+ with the Mac platform? What about other platforms? Is that
> something that the community is lacking in order to progress this stuff?
For other platforms (basically linux), you can take a look here: 
> For my project, I had already concluded that noone else was going to
> write a Mac port, so I bought a Mac so I could do it myself. I'd be
> happy to make this Mac available as a buildbot or build server of some
> sort, at least for a certain fixed number of hours per day, if that was
> going to be useful to people.
That would be really great.
I think you should contact with buildbrigade people :
- Mailing list: http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/build-brigade-list
- IRC: #build-brigade on irc.gnome.org
Javier Jardón Cabezas
] [Thread Prev