Re: How to convert gtkframe to gdkwindow

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 05:11:47PM +0900, Alfred Lu wrote:
> Anyone gave idea about convert gtkframe to gdkwindow?
> I try to use gtkwindow.window about seems to get the root window (its
> parent)?

If you mean top-level window then yes, it can be (the root window is the
window under your entire desktop).  Many windows do not have their own
windows so they (you) draw on the parent's window.

> All i want is a gdkwindow, to draw arc in this frame and retrieve the
> size of it.

You want to draw the arc in order to determine its size?  That does not
make much sense to me.

Yeti