Re: Has anyone been able to force TreeView expander with no children?

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 10:04:35 -0700 Daniel B. Thurman wrote:

> The problem I have is: how do I capture the signal when the
> row is expanded?

GtkTreeView has a "row-expanded" signal.

> I sure wish there is a Python-GTK code somewhere
> that I could peruse to resolve my many issues!

I was using the technique that I described before for a small script
that offers a journaled view on the trash, see
http://github.com/hb/trashjournal/blob/3dc901a15490b3f5bc77a5be3f42ed4ff8b784ad/trashjournal.py
I blogged about it (the script in general, not the treeview technique)
here:
http://berndth.blogspot.com/2009/07/trashjournal-your-friendly-desktop.html

Holger