gtkrc question

Hi,

I'm trying to draw a GtkButton with a particular image, that's fine. The problem is when I try to draw a button larger than the image, in this case I want the image in he centre of the button, so I use de 'stretch' option in the gtkrc file:

style "arrow-button" {
       GtkWidget::focus-line-width = 0
       engine "pixmap" {
               image {
                       function        = BOX
                       state           = ACTIVE
                       recolorable     = TRUE
                       file            = "009_but_arro-b001p.png"
                       border          = { 0, 0, 0, 0 }
                       stretch         = FALSE
               }

               image {
                       function        = BOX
                       recolorable     = TRUE
                       file            = "009_but_arro-b001n.png"
                       border          = { 0, 0, 0, 0 }
                       stretch         = FALSE
               }
       }
}

class "GtkButton" style "arrow-button"

But, I see the button draw with a lot of images one next to another, it is tiling the image.
So, can I draw a button with a smaller image and get the image centered?

Regards,
Diego A. Fons.