Re: PYGTK.org site is down?

The PyGTK site is down, but worse: the DNS servers of the company hosting the site (async.com.br) are also down.

I have written a message to the PyGTK mailing list to ask if anyone knows what's happening.

Cheers
JP

       Nameserver trace for www.pygtk.org:

   * Looking for who is responsible for root zone and followed
     c.root-servers.net.
   * Looking for who is responsible for org and followed
     d0.org.afilias-nst.org.
   * Looking for who is responsible for pygtk.org and followed
     dragon.async.com.br.

       Nameservers for www.pygtk.org:

   * *dragon.async.com.br* returned (NORECORDS)
   * *ns1.trusthosting.net* returned (SERVFAIL)
   * *ns.async.com.br* returned (SERVFAIL)

american communist party gmail com wrote:
Looks like the server's offline.