gobject memory layout.

Hello. I would like to know it this is possible:

1.- Have a c++ object implemented, which is derived from GObject.
2.- This object will have a vtable (virtual destructor, etc.)

3.- Usable from Glade, which uses C API instance to set and get properties.

Because when I make my type have a vtable, this won't work:

MyCppObj * obj = G_OBJECT(g_type_new(g_type_from_name("MyCppObj"), NULL));

And I think (but I don't know very well) that this makes setting
properties from glade impossible.
Is this correct?
If it is, is there a workaround?