How to wrap text to next line automatically when using GtkCellRendererText?

Dear all,

I'm using GtkCellRendererText to render some text.
This text might be very long, and I want the text wrapped to next line(s) according to the width of the window,
which means I can't set "wrap-width" property of GtkCellRendererText since the width of the whole window might be resized by the user.

I've tried for 2 days but still didn't work out:(
Could anyone give me some clue? Sample code is preferred.

Thanks in advance.

I also sent to gtk-app-devel-list gnome org, if you subscribed to both, please kindly ignore this copy.

--
Best Regards,

Zhihai Wang