Re: Re: Why there's still ONE element left after g_slist_free () ?

You should quote the object of the comment ENTIRELY before commenting, shouldn't you? The actual comment by PenT does state as much:
"to assign NULL to it after g_slist_free ()..."

AFTER g_slist_free. I don't see that I was mutually exclusive in my reply.